Personality Profiles and InsightsTHE DISC MODEL OF HUMAN BEHAVIOR
We are Accredited Trainers through the Personality Insights Institute
The goal of a DISC assessment is to improve your interpersonal relationships. It can be used to enhance teamwork, productivity and, of course, communication. It is a non-judgmental tool that opens the door to self-awareness. We chose certification through the Personality Insights Institute as they are particularly focused on a positive approach to the DISC interpretation and champion widespread applications for the insights revealed in this behavior assessment tool.Purchase a ProfileTake an Assessment
How you respond to problems and challenges.
Do you like to blaze a trail or work in a group?
How you inspire others to your viewpoint.
Do you talk or listen?
How you respond to the predictability of the environment.
Do you prefer sameness or like change?
How do you respond to rules or procedures set by others.
Do you like everyone, including yourself, to follow the rules, or do you prefer to do things in your own way and time?
Coaching Applications for DISC
- A complete personality assessment
- Identification of your main strengths
- Review of keys to excellence
- Review of your value in a team environment
- Tips on how others can best work with you
- Understanding your motivation and behavior
- Understanding your communication style
- Understanding your decision-making style
- Insights for professional growth
- Insights for long-term development
- Tips for effective communication
- How to lead others
- What to emphasize with others
- How to relate better with others
- Recognizing in-control vs. out-of-control behavior
- Review of your personality graphs
Additional Coaching Services
Additional Specialized Coaching Services:
- Using DISC concepts as a Leader (using the Leadership Report version)
- Job matching analysis for hiring and role alignment
- Team analysis for improved team dynamics (team charting tool)
- Custom interaction guides for two people to work more effectively together
- Adapting your leadership style for maximum results
- Reading others – using observation to find clues to connect better
- Stress potential analysis – how your environment aligns with your personality
- Fitness motivational insights and tips – working with yourself instead of against yourself
Types of DISC Reports Available
DISC Profile Versions:
- Concise Adult Version (6-pages)
- Standard Adult Version (30-pages)
- Extended Adult Version (50-page)
- Leadership Adult Version (63-pages)
- Direct Selling Adult Version (50-pages)
- Fitness Report Adult Version (19-37)
- Teen Concise Version (12-pages)
- Teen Extended Version ( 57-pages)
- Child Concise Version (8-pages)
- Spanish Concise Adult Version (6-pages)
- Spanish Adult Version (30-pages)
Summary of Adult Versions:
Concise 6-page adult version: Provides essential feedback on your personality style, your strengths and how to be your best. Includes your personality graphs.
Standard 30-page adult version: Adds expanded feedback on motivational drives and ways to communicate better. Includes enhanced descriptions, your communication style, your behavioral style, your decision-making style, leadership insights, tips for growth, guides to interact with others and expanded details of your DISC personality graphs.
Extended 50-page adult version: Adds more visual charts and guides to relating to others in more productive ways. Adds stress potential graphs and more insights on the major personality styles.
Direct Sales 50-page adult version: Very similar to the extended version, but tailored for sales by covering the topic of contacting others.
Leadership 63-page adult version: The feedback in this report is geared towards leaders who want a simple model that fits perfectly with DISC. It includes a description of the leadership model as well as leadership guides to work with each of the 4 main personality styles.
Summary of Teen Versions:
Teen concise version (12-pages): A great value for teens. Includes an introduction to the DISC model, words that describe, strengths, keys to growth, characteristics as a team member, career suggestions and decision-making style.
Teen extended version (57-pages): This version gives extensive feedback for the teen and also includes some helpful feedback for parents and teachers. Areas covered in addition to the concise version are tendencies and motivation style, communication style, the best way to work with you, tips for working with others, career lists and tips and clues in recognizing the personality styles of others.
Benefits of the DISC Profile
Benefits of the DISC Personality Profile Report :
- Improve communication
- Identify Strengths
- Increase productivity
- Reduce stress
- Learn how you come across to others
- Grow personally
- Be more motivated
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Develop amazing people skills
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
What makes a DISC Personality Profile Report unique from other DISC-based personality profiles?
DISC Personality Profile Report are distinguished from other DISC personality profiles available on the market by offering the following important features:
- You will receive positive, personalized feedback. We want you to be encouraged after you read your report, so the language we use is uplifting and helpful.
- You will be encouraged in your strengths. You will better understand the value you have on a team and as an individual.
- Your report will not label you in a simplistic manner. Many reports on the market give feedback based on only the 4 major personality traits. Your profile goes much further by emphasizing your unique BLEND of traits. Our technology is based on 41 specific blends of personality traits. Therefore, you get in-depth feedback while still having the advantage of the easily understood DISC model.
- You will not be labeled as having particular weaknesses or “blind-spots.” No assumptions will be made about areas that you need to grow in. Instead, we identify areas to consider in order to be your best without being critical. This is, perhaps, the most unique aspect of our approach.
- We offer high value in the quality of the feedback given. We know that there is a wide range of prices available for personality reports in the market. Our approach is to offer reports that are both positive and practical, so we have invested heavily into our report processor system. Our content database is very extensive and has required many years to develop. Thus, our focus has not been to have the lowest price products. Our focus has been to offer the best personality reports with the highest value.
We use a POSITIVE approach to highlight and encourage a person in his or her STRENGTHS.
We use a POSITIVE approach to address a person’s possible BLIND-SPOTS without assuming a weakness exists.
We recognize that each person has a unique blend of ALL the major personality traits to a greater or lesser extent.
We recognize that behavioral patterns are fluid and dynamic as a person adapts to his or her environment.